Recoveries Team Leader Manchester
Area of Practice: Defendant Insurance
Location: Manchester and Greater Manchester
Type: Private Practice
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Posted On: Monday, October 18, 2021
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893693
Recoveries Team Leader – Operational opportunity – Manchester – to £27,000
Recoveries Team Leader – Manchester
Recoveries Team Leader Manchester – The recoveries department of this leading national firm is looking from a team leader to help drive things forward after a considerable period of growth. Ideal candidates should have recoveries experience, and ideally leadership experience. Recoveries fee earners who are looking for a step up into a management role are also encouraged to apply.
- Job Title: Recoveries Team Leader
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: to £27,000
- Reports to: Partners
- Previous experience: Ideally candidates should have experience of motor recoveries or general RTA. Prior leadership skills and the ability to drive efficiencies, manage targets and motivate staff would also be highly beneficial.
A key operational / leadership role as team continues to grow and develop
The motor recoveries team of this national practice has enjoyed a significant period of growth recently at the junior and mid-level as the team expands as a result of recent tender wins. They are currently looking for a team leader to manage and develop the more junior fee earners. This is an fantastic opportunity at what is a very exciting time for the firm as it continues to increase market share and further establish itself as a significant player in the insurance market.
A real step on the leadership ladder with opportunities for future progression
The team leading role offers applicants the opportunity to develop and hone their management skills, whilst acting as an important interface between the Partners and more junior fee earners. Responsibilities include:
- Managing your own small caseload as well as leading and motivating around 7-10 fee earners, whilst ensuring that the team functions at optimum levels of productivity.
- Troubleshooting where necessary both in terms of general management, but also elevating any queries concerning files and / or general procedures.
- Helping to manage client relationships especially in areas such as client on-boarding.
- Undertake file audits and implement and manage general control processes.
Friendly supportive environment with excellent talent retention
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with a department that is set to expand further over the next year. The firm’s culture is professional, yet relaxed and down-to-earth with a real focus on nurturing staff and developing careers.