Professional Indemnity Solicitor / Legal Executive / Fee Earner Liverpool
Area of Practice: Professional Negligence
Location: Liverpool and Merseyside
Type: Private Practice
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Posted On: Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813 605 881
Job Reference Number: TS/893810
Professional indemnity Associate / professional negligence solicitor / fee earner / Fixed term
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY SOLICITOR / FEE EARNER – LIVERPOOL
Professional Negligence / Professional Indemnity Solicitor / Fee Earner – Our client is looking for a lawyer with professional indemnity experience to come in on a fixed term contract of 6 months, based from the Liverpool office. The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor or legal executive.
- Job title: Solicitor / Legal Executive / Fee Earner
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £32,000 – £37,000
- Contract: Fixed term contract – 6 months
- Reports to: Head of Department
- Previous Experience: Proven professional negligence / professional indemnity experience, whether claimant or defendant. The hiring manager is also willing to consider a broader range of civil and commercial expertise.
NATURE OF WORK
The team advises professionals in a number of sectors including financial services, such as accountants, IFAs and solicitors, but also veterinary practices, architect firms as well as other service providers.
FIXED TERM CONTRACT
This is a fixed contract opportunity of 6 months to start in November 2020. Candidates should be ideally available to start in November.
Professional indemnity / professional negligence experience would be ideal, although, given that our client needs to find a swift solution, they are willing to broaden the criteria. More general litigation experience will be considered therefore whether civil or commercial.