Personal Injury Paralegal Manchester
Area of Practice: Defendant Insurance
Location: Manchester and Greater Manchester
Type: Private Practice
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Posted On: Monday, January 25, 2021
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893518
Personal Injury Paralegal EL/PL and RTA – defendant insurance litigation Paralegal – multi track work
PERSONAL INJURY PARALEGAL / LITIGATION EXECUTIVE – MANCHESTER
Personal Injury Paralegal – This is a great opportunity to join the growing Manchester team of a leading insurance litigation firm. The role offers a mix of EL/PL and RTA work, most of which is multi track as well as Catastrophic / Large Loss. The team is ideally looking for an experienced paralegal / litigation executive who has experience of handling their own caseload of multi-track motor and EL / PL cases.
THE ROLE AT A GLANCE
- Job Title: Paralegal / Litigation Executive / Fee Earner
- Location: Manchester
- Salary:£25,000 – £35,000
- Reports to: Partner / Head of Department
- Previous experience: Experienced fee earner capable of handling their own caseload of EL/PL and RTA experience preferably from a defendant insurance background, though claimant experience will be considered. All candidates should have a strong academic record and multi track experience.
MULTI TRACK RTA AND EL/PL EXPERIENCE
The team has chosen quite an aggressive growth strategy over the last few years, asserting itself as one of the dominant players in the Manchester personal injury market. The department has made a point of recruiting the best fee earners into the team, investing heavily in training and on-going development.
The structure of the team invites fee earners to develop their expertise in both multi track EL/PL and RTA work. The team also handles catastrophic and large loss work and offers a clear pathway for those wishing to advise on higher value, more complex claims.
Applicants with a top tier insurance background are encouraged to apply. However, the firm makes a point of considering candidates from all backgrounds. Therefore, those with good claimant experience should also consider putting themselves forward. Potential applicants should also:
- Enjoy a challenge – this is a busy, growing top tier team where members of the department are encouraged to pitch in and get involved;
- Possess a real ambition to progress and develop their skills;
- Have a real enthusiasm for the law, but also playing an important part in a team which deals with a number of key, blue chip clients.
A GREAT CHANCE TO DEVELOP NEW SKILLS
What perhaps makes this personally injury position stand out, is the opportunity to go on and develop your career, dealing with and assisting on higher value, serious injury work with one of the best names in personal injury law. The salary package is equally attractive, offering a top tier pay structure and great benefits.