IT Service Desk Support Analyst (2nd Line) London
Area of Practice: IT Support
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Posted On: Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893858
IT Service Desk / Helpdesk – 2nd Line Support – international law firm – London
IT Service Desk Support Analyst – 2nd Line – London
IT Service Desk Support Analyst – London – A fantastic opportunity has arisen with this international law firm with multiple sites across the UK and abroad and over 1,000 users to join their busy IT team. The successful applicant will be responsible for helping in the day-to-day provision of 1st and 2nd Line remote and desktop support. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in projects at a very exciting time for the firm as part of its wider IT roadmap.
- Job title: IT Support Analyst (2nd Line)
- Location: London (with possible occasional travel to other offices)
- Salary: to £40,000
- Reports to: Service Delivery Manager / Operations Manager
- Previous Experience: proven experience in a help desk support role, preferably within a law firm or other professional services company such as accountancy firm or bank. Windows 10, O365, MS Office, MS Server, AD, ITIL. Knowledge of ITSM Software (Remedy, ServiceNow, Samanage) would be desirable.
Introduction to Service Desk
The Service Desk of this leading international corporate / commercial firm sits within the wider IT Operations team. This department encompasses IT Infrastructure, Security as well as the Service Desk. As such, the Service Desk offers fantastic opportunities to progress your career into other areas within IT.
Exposure to Projects beyond the Service Desk
It should also be noted that the firm is currently implementing its new IT roadmap with a number of key projects underway. As a result, there is the opportunity to gain exposure to other initiatives and work undertaken by the busy PMO. If you are looking to take your IT career further this is certainly which can offer a great spread of work and offers the successful candidate the chance to work alongside the Projects and Solutions teams.
Key skills and attributes
The hiring managers are looking for:
- creative thinkers with a troubleshooting mentality and excellent prioritisation and organisational skills.
- A strong focus on customer care and user satisfaction;
- Candidates who work well under pressure; and
- Those who have strong relationship building skills and who can deal with stakeholders at all levels.
Be part of a positive, supportive team
As well as a generous package of benefits designed to support staff, there is also the opportunity to make a positive impact in your community with charity volunteering days and CSR initiatives. This is a fantastic role within a highly regarded law firm, offering you the chance to be challenged, stretched and supported as you continue to build your IT career.