IT Service Delivery Manager Liverpool
Area of Practice: IT Support
Location: Liverpool and Merseyside
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Posted On: Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893848
IT Service Delivery Manager – Liverpool – remote working
IT Service Delivery Manager – Liverpool
IT Service Delivery Manager – This is an outstanding opportunity to be an integral part of the IT function of a major global law firm. The Head of Operations is looking to recruit an IT Service Delivery Manager to help manage service support and service delivery processes across the firm, whilst taking responsibility for major incident management and generally driving best practice. As such this is a key stakeholder facing role and the successful applicant will be an integral part of the IT Operations Management Team.
Role and responsibilities
- Job title: IT Service Delivery Manager
- Location: Liverpool – remote working
- Salary: £50,000 – £65,000
- Reports to: Head of Operations
- Previous Experience: Genuine passion for service delivery, ideally with previous management team leading skills within a reputable institution, ideall such as another professional / financial services firm. Proven experience of ITIL disciplines as well as other relevant industry standards such as ISO20000/-1, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials Plus.
List of key attributes
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
- Leadership experience with the ability to drive and get the best out of colleagues, whilst also giving support where necessary;
- Experience of dealing with key stakeholders and VIPs, managing and meeting expectations;
- Sound understanding of IT infrastructure and systems;
- Experience of taking ownership of major Incidents Request, Change and Escalation processes;
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards, including ISO20000/-1, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials Plus; and
- Experience of developing and implementing IT Service strategies
Range of responsibilities
The successful candidate will have responsibility for a number of key areas such as service support involving the IT Service Desk and Desktop Support. You will also formulate strategies to improve and fine-tune service delivery and regularly report to the IT Operations Director on IT Service performance.
Another crucial requirement is someone who can own Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes.
The role necessitates a mixture of hands-on involvement with areas such as the IT Service desk where you may be working with internal resolver groups and working with the Change and Delivery team to bring new Services under BAU support. Equally, the role requires a strategic thinker and someone who has an excellent overall view of IT Service Delivery to help drive improvements and efficiencies within a highly regulated top 100 global law firm.
Who they are looking for
Ultimately the team is looking for an experienced, collaborative operator who has a string background in IT Service Delivery with the ability to manage, lead and develop strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
This is a hugely successful, dynamic law firm with a developed IT and PMO function and can offer the right candidate a challenging and rewarding career within a supportive and friendly environment.