Industrial Disease Solicitor Manchester
Area of Practice: Industrial disease - defendant
Location: Manchester and Greater Manchester
Type: Private Practice
Salary: £39,000 - £65,000
Posted On: Monday, July 26, 2021
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893653
Industrial Disease Solicitor x 2 mesothelioma /asbestosis – broad range of PQE considered 2 PQE – 10 PQE+
Industrial Disease Solicitor – Manchester
Industrial Disease Solicitor or Legal Executive – We are currently recruiting for the lead Partner in the defendant industrial disease team of one of our ‘top tier’ clients. Ideally candidates will have strong industrial disease experience including asbestosis / mesothelioma experience.
Role and responsibilities
- Job Title: Solicitor / Associate / Senior Associate
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Salary is open due to broad range of PQE
- Reports to: Partner / Head of Department
- Previous experience: As a guide, anything from 2 PQE to 10 PQE +. Should have proven experience of industrial disease work ideally from a defendant firm.
High-value, complex work including asbestosis / mesothelioma
The role involves a litigated caseload of industrial disease work especially complex work. It follows, the ideal candidates will be a personal injury solicitor, from a defendant insurance background with proven technical ability.
In terms of PQE, the Partner is prepared to consider a broad range of experience (anything from 2 PQE to 10 PQE+). In particular, applicants should demonstrate:
- Strong academic record;
- A proven background in Personal Injury (notably industrial disease and, if possible, mesothelioma / asbestosis)
- Keen attention to detail;
- An ability to work in a team as well as independently.
Working closely with lead Partner
This role is to work with and support one of the lead Partners in the practice group. As such, it offers great prospects for career progression and development.