Industrial Disease Solicitor Manchester
Area of Practice: Industrial disease - defendant
Location: Manchester and Greater Manchester
Type: Private Practice
Salary: £39,000 - £65,000
Posted On: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893653
Industrial Disease Solicitor – EL/PL and industrial disease
Industrial Disease Solicitor with EL/PL experience – Manchester
Industrial Disease Solicitor or Legal Executive – We are currently recruiting for the lead Partner in the defendant industrial disease team of one of our ‘top tier’ clients. Ideally candidates will have a blend of industrial disease and EL/PL experience. The successful candidate will work directly with the lead Partner assisting on complex matters whilst also handling an active litigated caseload.
Summary of role
- Job Title: Solicitor / Associate / Senior Associate
- Location: Manchester
- Salary:Salary is open due to broad range of PQE
- Reports to: Partner / Head of Department
- Previous experience: As a guide, anything from 2 PQE to 10 PQE +. Should have proven experience of industrial disease and EL/PL work ideally from a defendant firm.
Mix of industrial disease with EL/PL work
The role involves a predominantly litigated caseload of industrial disease work all the way to multi track level as well as EL/PL work, so the ideal candidate will be a personal injury solicitor, preferably from a defendant insurance background with proven technical ability in both areas.
In terms of PQE, the Partner is prepared to consider a broad range of experience (anything from 2 PQE to 10 PQE+.
- Strong academic record;
- A proven background in Personal Injury (notably industrial disease and, if possible EL/PL)
- Keen attention to detail;
- An ability to work in a team as well as independently.
This role is to work with and support one of the lead Partners in the practice group. As such it offers great prospects for career progression and development.