Industrial Disease Solicitor Manchester
Area of Practice: Industrial disease - defendant
Location: Manchester and Greater Manchester
Type: Private Practice
Salary: £39,000 - £65,000
Posted On: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893653
Industrial Disease Solicitor x 2 mesothelioma / asbestosis – broad range of PQE considered 2 PQE – 10 PQE+
Industrial Disease / Occupational Health Solicitor – Manchester
Industrial Disease Solicitor or Legal Executive – We are currently recruiting for the lead Partner in the defendant industrial disease team of one of our ‘top tier’ clients. Ideally candidates will have strong industrial disease experience including asbestosis / mesothelioma experience.
Brief summary of role
- Job Title: Solicitor / Associate / Senior Associate
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Salary is open due to broad range of PQE
- Reports to: Partner / Head of Department
- Previous experience: As a guide, anything from 2 PQE to 10 PQE +. Should have proven experience of industrial disease work ideally from a defendant firm.
Experience in high-value complex occupational health work ideal
The role involves a litigated caseload of industrial disease work especially complex work. It follows, the ideal candidates will be a personal injury solicitor, from a defendant insurance background with proven technical ability. In terms of PQE, the Partner is prepared to consider a broad range of experience (anything from 2 PQE to 10 PQE+). In particular, applicants should demonstrate:
- Strong academic record;
- A proven background in Personal Injury (notably industrial disease and, if possible, mesothelioma / asbestosis)
- Keen attention to detail;
- An ability to work in a team as well as independently.
Opportunity to support one of lead Partners
This role is to work with and support one of the lead Partners in the practice group. As such, it offers great prospects for career progression and development.