Industrial Disease Fee Earner Greater Manchester
Area of Practice: Industrial disease - defendant
Location: Manchester and Greater Manchester
Type: Private Practice
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Posted On: Friday, July 1, 2022
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813 605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893739
Industrial Disease Paralegal / Litigation Executive / Fee Earner – NIHL Litigated – to £30,000
Industrial Disease Paralegal / Litigation Executive / Legal Executive – Greater Manchester
Industrial disease Paralegal / Litigation Executive / Fee Earner – An industrial disease fee earner with particular NIHL experience is sought by this well-established team. The hiring managers are looking to attract a range of candidates ideally from a defendant background though claimant will be considered.
- Job title: Fee Earner – Paralegal / Litigation Executive / Legal Executive
- Location: Greater Manchester
- Salary: to £30,000
- Reports to: Team Leader
- Previous Experience: Strong litigated NIHL background sought either from a claimant or defendant background. Role offers fantastic progression.
‘Top tier’ industrial disease team
Our client is a leading top tier defendant insurance firm handling the full breadth of personal injury, EL/PL and Industrial Disease related work from NIHL and HAVS right through to defending more complex asbestos related claims such as mesothelioma. The firm is a panel adviser for some of the top insurance houses as well as public sector clients.
Due to further expansion, the personal injury team is ideally looking to attract someone with a solid background in industrial disease, specifically litigated NIHL. The successful candidates will enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package, working in a thriving, yet supportive environment. In particular, applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in industrial disease work – especially litigated NIHL
- Ideally defendant experience, though claimant experience will be considered
- A professional, focused approach to their work; and
- A genuine enthusiasm for this particular area of industrial disease work.
Outstanding opportunity with fantastic ongoing development
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the leading names in defendant insurance offering an attractive salary and benefits. Just as important, this is an equally exciting chance to really develop your career with excellent training and exposure to quality work as opportunities to progress to more strategic roles within the team.