Financial Accountant Manchester
Area of Practice: Finance / Accounts
Location: Manchester and Greater Manchester
Salary: £ EXCELLENT
Posted On: Sunday, November 28, 2021
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893664-2
Financial Accountant – ACCA / ACA qualified – internal accounts team – reporting to FD of major law firm
Financial Accountant – Manchester
Financial Accountant – Manchester (UK) – Top national law firm looking for qualified accountant to join internal accounts team, reporting directly to Financial Director. They are looking for an accountant with roughly 3 years or more experience and who is looking for a career with a highly successful law firm.
Overview of key requirements
- Job title: Financial Accountant
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £Excellent
- Reports to: Financial Director
- Previous Experience: ACCA / ACA qualified. Roughly 3 years or more of experience. Any experience of dealing with law firms and Solicitors Accounts Rules would be a real advantage.
Working directly with the Finance Director
Based in the heart of Manchester, you’ll be part of a thriving accounts team, reporting directly to the Finance Director of this top 100 law firm. The role encompasses a range of responsibilities such as:
- Producing monthly financial reports
- Working with the FD to produce annual budgets
- Financial forecasting and analysis
- Capital account reconciliations with particular reference to Partners’ drawings etc
- Working with external auditors re year-end statutory audit.
- Working on other projects and initiatives with Financial Director
Whom they are looking to attract
The hiring managers are looking for a qualified accountant with excellent technical experience.
Any experience of LLP accounts or dealing specifically with law firm accounts especially knowing your way around the Solicitors accounts rules would be a major advantage. This is an excellent role offering genuine progression and the opportunity to make a genuine and positive impact.