Finance Business Partner Greater Manchester
Area of Practice: Finance / Accounts
Location: Manchester and Greater Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Posted On: Thursday, July 14, 2022
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813 605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893885
Finance Business Partner – ACA, CIMA, or ACCA qualified – to £55,000
Finance Business Partner – Greater Manchester
Finance Business Partner – This top national professional services firm is looking for an experienced finance business partner to work in-house. Our client is a highly respected legal services and compliance firm which operates within the insurance sector.
This Finance Business Partner role will be an integral position reporting into the Head of Financial Planning. Candidates should ideally have a strong background in commercial accounting and ideally have prior experience in a Business Partner capacity. That said, the hiring managers are also prepared to consider candidates looking for a step up into a Financial Business Partner role from, say, a Management Accountant position.
- Job title: Finance Business Partner
- Location: Greater Manchester
- Salary: to £55,000 (depending on experience)
- Reports to: Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Previous experience: Candidates must hold a recognised accountancy qualification, such as ACA, CIMA, ACCA. Previous business partnering experience would also be desirable as a key part of this role is working with a non-financial background.
Our client is a leading national professional services business operating principally in the insurance sector. They have an outstanding reputation and a presence throughout the UK.
Role and responsibilities
The successful candidate will work directly with Operations Managers and Directors as well as other key decision makers throughout the business and provide a crucial function in a vast range of areas such as budgeting, finance projects and tender exercises.
The role of Finance Business Partner involves:
- working with the key decision makers in the business helping them to identify opportunities and to ultimately increase efficiencies.
- offering practical support in developing pricing structures in relation to bids and tenders.
- the production of monthly financial reports for the immediate business and the wider group including forecasts and annual budgets
- being involved in wider projects with the commercial finance team and working with the Head of Financial Planning directly.
Qualifications and requirements
Applicants must, first and foremost, possess a recognised financial qualification such as ACA, CIMA, ACCA. They must also possess a high level of IT proficiency especially in relation to data manipulation and strong teamworking skills.
Much of the work involves communicating at a very high level with key decision makers with a non-finance background up to CEO level so excellent communication skills are crucial. Whether you’re planning and executing operational and sales budgets or working with the Head of Financial Planning on a major project, you must demonstrate the utmost integrity and attention to detail.
Excellent salary and benefits
The package on offer is highly competitive offering a full suite of corporate benefits. The firm also operates hybrid working though you must be able to attend the office if required.
Should you be interested, please do not hesitate to apply for more information.