Employment Associate / Senior Associate Manchester
Area of Practice: Employment
Location: Manchester and Greater Manchester
Type: Private Practice
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Posted On: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893568
Employment Solicitor – Associate or Senior Associate / Respondent work / mixture of litigated and advisory work / 3+ PQE
Employment Solicitor – Associate / Senior Associate – Manchester
Employment Associate / Senior Associate – The hiring managers are looking for someone with a strong employment background from a reputable practice as well as someone with solid experience in respondent work. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced employment solicitor within this established Manchester team.
- Job title: Associate / Senior Associate
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £60,000 – £75,000 (depending on experience)
- Reports to: Partner / Head of Department
- Previous Experience: 3 / 4 PQE+ Background from respected employment team ideally with respondent experience.
Snapshot of recent work and overview of team
This highly respected employment team is looking to strengthen its Manchester offering with an ambitious solicitor who will be working with a Partner as well as a Legal Director. As such, this is a fantastic way to progress your career. The level of work on offer is second-to-none. Recent examples include:
- Complex, high-level employee relations cases ranging from unfair dismissal cases in relation to instances of alleged discrimination to allegations of harassment and bullying;
- Advising on trade union negotiations at a major financial services institution;
- Advising well-known media brand in relation to their new inclusivity and diversity policy;
- Advising on complex TUPE consultation following multi-million-pound corporate acquisition
Hiring managers looking for experienced candidate
The ideal candidate will have upwards of 3 PQE and will be a confident operator used to dealing with a good mix of SMEs and larger corporates included listed companies advising them on a range of contentious and non-contentious matters.
The team are looking for creative ‘commercial’ lawyers capable of working constructively with the HR departments and in-house legal teams of a variety of clients across various sectors. Applicants should have respondent experience.
Supportive environment in which to work
The department is friendly with a positive culture, offering the successful candidate a real chance to flourish. This is a fantastic place for an experienced employment solicitor to really spread their wings and develop further.