Employers Liability and Industrial Disease Paralegal Manchester
Area of Practice: Defendant Insurance
Location: Manchester and Greater Manchester
Type: Private Practice
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Posted On: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813 605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893764
Personal Injury Paralegal – Industrial disease and employers liability paralegal – £20,000 – £28,000
Industrial Disease and Employers Liability Paralegal – Manchester
Industrial disease and Employers Liability – This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team advising on a mix of top-quality disease work and employers liability work. The successful candidate will inherit a caseload of litigated fast track and multi-track matters up to £100K in terms of value.
- Job title: Senor Paralegal
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £20,000 – £28,000
- Reports to: Team Leader
- Previous Experience: Proven litigated defendant experience, preferably from a defendant Insurance background. Claimant experience will also be considered.
A leading firm
Our client is a leading top tier defendant insurance firm representing a range of ‘tier 1’ insurers and corporates on a range of employers liability and industrial disease matters. Industrial disease matters may include NIHL work as well as HAVS whilst giving the candidates the opportunity to develop experience on more complex long-tail work.
As for the employers liability work undertaken by the team, this is exceedingly broad and covers all manner of personal injury work.
- Handling varied caseload of litigated fast track and multi-track employers liability and industrial disease cases
- Drafting court documents
- Instructing Counsel and experts
- Assessing liability and quantum
- preparing reports / advice for clients
- Negotiating settlement of both liability and quantum as well as making and responding to offers
Join a leading firm and develop your career
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the leading names in defendant insurance offering an attractive salary and benefits. Just as important, this is an equally exciting chance to really develop your career with excellent training and exposure to quality work.
Interested in learning more? Don’t hesitate to apply.