Contentious Probate Solicitor Altrincham
Area of Practice: Probate
Type: Private Practice
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Posted On: Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Recruiter Name: Tony Seymour
Recruiter Telephone: 07813 605881
Job Reference Number: TS/893821-2
Contentious Probate Solicitor – 0 PQE+ – Altrincham
Contentious Probate Solicitor – Altrincham
Contentious Probate Solicitor – Altrincham – The hiring managers are on the search for a talented litigator to join this established contentious probate team with one of the best reputations outside London. This is a fantastic opportunity with a top team offering great work and prospects for progression.
Contentious Probate Solicitor – Overview
- Job title: Solicitor
- Location: Altrincham
- Salary: to £40,000 – £50,000
- Reports to: Partner
- Previous Experience: Broad range of candidates considered. You may have completed a seat in contentious probate. Alternatively, you may have more general commercial litigation experience, but be looking to specialise in contentious probate.
Leaders in contentious probate
All solicitors within the department are members (or are working towards being a member) of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS).
This highly regarded, Legal 500-ranked team work on a variety of complex, technical, high-value matters. The nature of the work will vary depending upon your level of expertise, but will include a mix of matters. In particular:
- acting on IPFDA claims and validity challenges;
- drafting proceedings, witness statements, undertaking disclosure and instructing counsel;
- drafting Larke-v-Nugus letters;
- advising on contested estates;
- developing strong client relationships;
- being involved in marketing, networking and business development.
Candidates with transferable skill sets considered for this role
The team is willing to consider a broad range of candidates from those who have contentious probate experience to those with a background in other litigious areas such as commercial litigation.
Newly qualified solicitors should ideally have completed one seat in contentious probate or another litigation seat. The hiring managers are ready to offer full training to any candidate who has a genuine interest in contentious probate so if you have a passion for this discipline, please don’t hesitate to find out more.